Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Transformers 2 - Fallen Character Revealed

As you can see here, this is the new character to the Transformers universe, The Fallen. Micheal Bay has said multiple times about how the Fallen is not a reference to the ''dead" Megatron, but an actual character unto his own.

One of my favorite movie sites, Firstshowing.net posted this tid bit of knowledge this morning and well... Here it is. Now, I don't like posting these kind of rumors up because they change your expectations of what is going on in the movie. Personally, I read all these kinds of articles and when I saw this I could not help but post this up.

This picture looks insane, and if you look closely as to what this toy is standing atop, and you keep in mind that Bay has been seen shooting at the pyramids. My best conclusion is that we will see this brilliant piece of death atop the pyramids.

My question here is what will he transform into (if he does at all)? The more and more I read about these updates on Transformers 2 the more excited I get about seeing this movie. Just a reminder for everyone out there, if you want to see the new trailer it will be debuting just before the remake of Friday the 13th.

No comments: